Responses on any number of headlines that relate to divisive and extraordinary topics.
Original perspectives on a full variety of topics and categories relevant to everyone.
Content inspired by audience submitted topics and questions.
Send in yours! (ANYTHING, try me.)
Let’s bring solutions to light!
Started writing this in July 2020, got sidetracked, and decided to push it out raw and kinda unfinished because I love some of the content so much.
– Race and blind spots
– Living monuments for America
– Take guns from the crazies
– What’s a respectable white?
Series Opener! Let’s we the people uphold common American values to make progress in spite of politics
– Petition against the KKK
– DoD not down with confederacy
– Divorcing the monuments
– LGBTQ hits a mean curve!
– Calling out Diversity and Inclusion
– California shaking down Americans
– The U.N. responds to George Floyd
– SF Karen Gets Wake Up Call
– Buffalo PD go the Way of the Buffalo
– Tulsa & the Rona Vs. Trump
– Cops Quitting Across the Country
Artists are more important now than ever.
There IS one layer that is MOST important to be great at for business and career success in ITSM
People’s pet peeves and biases can be hard to predict, but two simple rules can help you to always leave the best interpersonal impressions.
Should Facebook be put in the hucklebuck? Let’s examine the social media business and cultural evolution.
The paths of those we encounter can lead places we never would’ve guessed. Stand by principles.
Corporate Tech and many Bay Area companies are getting called out in the headlines.
There’s one thing they’re all missing…